Kentaur: RBR road barriers and FGE full-height gates
Kentaur road barriers
Kaba’s proven road barrier technology provides comprehensive car park administration when used together with card readers or ticket machines and a parking management system.
They allow for separate management of certain parking areas for customers and personnel. Flexible fee systems can also be incorporated. Combined with Kaba card reader columns, the Kentaur product family for parking areas provides excellent and cost-effective solutions for vehicle access control.
Advantages of Kentaur road barriers
- durable and sturdy
- trouble free operation
- minimum maintenance
- optimum protection of drive unit against vandalism
- microprocessor control unit with all necessary functions
Kentaur full-height gates
The single wing version of our Kentaur FGE gate is mostly used in outside areas to provide access for people with reduced mobility, frequently to complement a turnstile in the same design.
An interlock version is also available for increased security requirements.
Kentaur full-height gates provide access for people with reduced mobility.
Advantages Kentaur full-height gates
- reliable alternative to road barriers or sliding gates
- swift opening and closing of the door wings in the desired direction
- available with 1 or 2 door wings (for pedestrians or transit of goods)
- version with interlocking function
- door wings made of sturdy stainless steel
- modular system combinable with Kentaur turnstiles
Where Kentaur road barriers and full-height gates can be put to good use
- Car parks
- Underground parking facilities
- Prisons and secure units
- Perimeter entrances and access roads at industrial sites, airports, ports and stations
- Följ oss på...
- Senaste nytt
- Kabas lager och administration i Stockholm flyttar